Lesenswerte Analysen, Hintergrundberichte und interessante News:
- Twitter, Nielsen Offer Surveys – Peter Kafka – Media – AllThingsD “It’s a straightforward idea: Some users will see a tweet asking them to take a survey, and if they click on it, the message will expand within their timeline, and trigger a brief series of questions.”
- Website pagination: Stories should load into a single page every time. – Slate Magazine Der Macher von Buzzfeed: “If you build things that people are excited about sharing with their friends—if you build things that don’t annoy people and if it’s presented in a user-friendly way—then, long-term, people will share content more, new people will come and check out what you’re doing, people will have more positive feelings about you, and … OK, maybe it’s a little bit utopian of a view, but it’s working for us.”
- Appnetizens Statistiken zu App.net.
- Musikbusinessnews: Pono, Musikblogs, Reddit, Vevo, Nokia und mehr
- “Klickt hier, wenn euch gefällt, dass Dirk Bach tot ist” | BASIC thinking
- louisgray.com: FriendFeed Turns 5. The One-Time Pioneer Is Still Here. Happy Birthday, FriendFeed.
- Music Everywhere – But What’s In For The Musicians? Aufzeichnung von der Social Media Week 2012
- Larry Ellison Just Took On Amazon With A New Cloud Service – Business Insider “There are two versions of Oracle’s new IaaS cloud. One is a “public cloud” similar to the kind of clouds offered by Amazon, Rackspace, HP, and others, where the hardware is located in Oracle’s data centers. It includes compute services and storage services, Ellison said.”
Weitere Linktipps zu lesenswerten Artikeln.
Original und Kommentare auf neunetz.com http://bit.ly/UGEXgt